Date(s) - 21/06/2023 - 31/12/2024
***********THIS TRAINING IS AVAILABLE TO EDMEN PERSONNEL ONLY****************
This session will be delivered via our online portal – Please allow up to 24 business hours to receive your login credentials.
Please note: To undertake the training in this format you will require a computer or tablet and a quality internet connection.
Infant Safety Training is a requirement for all staff and carers working with children aged 0 – 2 years.
The training covers a broad range of child safety and injury prevention topics including the prevention of:
- Choking and Strangulation
- Driveway runovers
- Dog Bites
- Kids in hot cars
And the promotion of:
- Safe Infant Sleeping – working through the requirements under the South Australian Safe Infant Sleeping Standards
- Safe nursery furniture and equipment
- Product safety
- Safe play
- General safety around the home and in the community
The learning outcomes from the Kidsafe SA Infant Safety Training include:
- A clear understanding of the range and incidence of preventable childhood injuries
- Strategies to reduce preventable childhood injuries
- Strategies to increase the safety of children’s environments.
A certificate of completion is provided once you have passed the final assessment.
$88.00 (inclusive of GST) per registration
Approximate completion time 90-120minutes.
Log in if you already have an account with us.