Date(s) - 07/07/2022
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
This session will be delivered via Webinar using ZOOM
Please note: To undertake the training in this format you will require a computer or smart device and internet connection.
Infant Safety Training is a requirement for all staff and carers working with children aged 0 – 2 years.
The training covers a broad range of child safety and injury prevention topics including the prevention of:
- Choking and Suffocation
- Burns and Scalds
- Driveway runovers
- Dog Bites
- Kids in hot cars
And the promotion of:
- Safe Infant Sleeping – working through the requirements under the South Australian Safe Infant Sleeping Standards
- Best practice guidelines for child car restraints
- Safe nursery furniture and equipment
- Product safety
- Safe play
- General safety around the home and in the community
The learning outcomes from the Kidsafe SA Infant Safety Training include:
- A clear understanding of the range and incidence of preventable childhood injuries
- Strategies to reduce preventable childhood injuries
- Strategies to increase the safety of children’s environments.
A supporting resource kit and certificate of attendance is provided to those who complete the Kidsafe SA Infant Safety Training.
If you need to cancel your booking please contact us Please note that a cancellation fee will apply, see details below:
|Cancellation at or more than 15 days before training date||Full Refund|
|Cancellation at 8-14 days before training date||50% Refund|
|Cancellation at 7 days or less before training date||
Please note: Once participants are booked into a particular session, they cannot be moved around or swapped out. If this occurs additional fees will apply. Prices may vary without notice
This event is fully booked.