Date(s) - 28/01/2021
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This session will be delivered via Webinar using ZOOM
Please note: To undertake the training in this format you will require a computer or smart device and internet connection.
Infant Safety Training is a requirement for all staff and carers working with children aged 0 – 2 years.
The training covers a broad range of child safety and injury prevention topics including the prevention of:
- Choking and Suffocation
- Burns and Scalds
- Driveway runovers
- Dog Bites
- Kids in hot cars
And the promotion of:
- Safe Infant Sleeping – working through the requirements under the South Australian Safe Infant Sleeping Standards
- Best practice guidelines for child car restraints
- Safe nursery furniture and equipment
- Product safety
- Safe play
- General safety around the home and in the community
The learning outcomes from the Kidsafe SA Infant Safety Training include:
- A clear understanding of the range and incidence of preventable childhood injuries
- Strategies to reduce preventable childhood injuries
- Strategies to increase the safety of children’s environments.
A certificate of attendance is provided to those who complete the Kidsafe SA Infant Safety Training.
If you need to cancel your booking please contact us Please note that a cancellation fee will apply, see details below:
|Cancellation at or more than 15 days before training date||Full Refund|
|Cancellation at 8-14 days before training date||50% Refund|
|Cancellation at 7 days or less before training date||
This event is fully booked.